Running With Rifles Stats (RWRS) is a site (but not only!) created by and for Running With Rifles (RWR) players: it aims to be your everyday RWR companion tool.
If you don't know RWR already: it's a very noice top-down shooter game. There's a free demo waiting for you!
RWR may be played online on ranked (official) servers with other people. Ranked servers for vanilla RWR are called "Invasion", the ones for the Pacific and Edelweiss DLCs are called "WW2 DLCs".
Players profile on these servers are persisted (just like Battlefield): RWRS allows you to check your player profile statistics for these servers, as well as access to the public servers list (server browser).
But it's not limited to these features, RWRS can do way more things. There's also a handy Discord bot available on the official RWR Discord server (#rwrs channel).
Author and genesis
RWRS was created by Maxime "Epoc" G. (AKA EpocDotFr) out of the frustration of the official servers list and official players list pages not being user-friendly and not giving valuable information for us, players. RWRS was then born on October 3, 2017.
- RWRS icon by goodware std. (CC BY 3.0)
- Flag icons by Flag Sprites and GoSquared (freeware)
- Maps previews comes from the official RWR wiki
- Servers banner and players signature font by Vigilante Typeface Corporation (freeware)
- Old players stats are provided by the rwrtrack project by David "Mr. Bang" Sanders (actual data repo) (MIT License)
- RWRS uses GeoLite2 data created by MaxMind, available from www.maxmind.com
- Home page fan art by thanshuhai (public domain)
- All Running With Rifles assets (images, RWR logo, game data) © Osumia Games
- Pasik and JackMayol (RWR developers), for answering my countless questions and (unofficially) supporting RWRS
- Tremozl, The Soldier and 577 for providing us the WW2 DLCs
- People who contributed to RWRS in a way or another: Street Veteran, Mastock, Dio, Jatimatik, Mellcor, Teratai, Harrified, Mr. Bang, Dogtato, Stesmith, Korgorr, Foxtrod, Moorsey100, Moorsey The Owl, Kilroy (7kb/s)
Did I forgot to thank you or to mention you in the credits? Get in touch.
rwrstats.com, the affiliated Discord bot and the RWRS REST API are provided "as is", without warranty of any kind, express or implied.